Holiday Cards - Don't Delay!

Consider having me create a unique Holiday Card for you this season!  I know I prefer a personalized photo card over a generic one any day!  Every year I update my fridge with this year's photo cards.

Take your Press Printed Cards to a new level of distinction with 50 shapes of Boutique Cards. Choose from basic shapes, curved shapes, scalloped edges, geometric and ornate designs for flat press printed cards. Boutique Cards are available in quantities as low as 25, and envelopes are included with 5x5 and 5x7 sizes. Six paper options are available including Standard, Art Watercolor, Art Linen, art Recycled, Premium Matte, or Pearl. Both sides of the cards are fully customizable.


Check out some cool samples found on the album cafe...



 



(accolades goes to the albumcafe, http://www.thealbumcafe.com for the samples)