First fat lip. 12 Weeks already. Trying some action sets.

Ok, so I have a lot to share; such as the title states. Our poor 3yr old got his firs fat lip this week by standing under the basketball hoop while engaging in the game with his older sis and dad. So sad, but so cute...had to share.




Had to also share some recent pics of our now 12 week old youngest addition. Time is literally rocketing by and it would seem that I hardly even remember giving birth to this one as lack of sleep and taking care of a toddler and a nursing baby is more than my brain can handle! ha!


Find more from Owen's lil' 12 week shoot at http://mommasandbabies-jennsorbe.blogspot.com/

On another note, I have to share an amazing blog here and give some shout out credit to the Pioneer Woman's fantastic photoshop action sets that I have had so much fun using on these images!! Please check her out if you have a chance... She is witty, multi-talented, and has a fun blog to read for sure. The one I used was the Seventies action along with some sharpening & vignetting. http://thepioneerwoman.com